Become a Foundation Friend
The Friends of the Seaborn, Broughton & Walford Foundation have always played an important role in the Foundation’s vision to assist the performing arts. They are a vital link between the Foundation and the community.
- Friends enjoy invitations and discounted tickets to join theatre parties with like-minded theatre-lovers.
- Friends receive quarterly Newsletters containing details of the Foundation’s activities and information concerning large and small productions taking place in Sydney
- Friends are able to play an active role in important projects such as the restoration of the Independent Theatre. There are also opportunities to provide assistance to our office manager and archivists
- Friends may also choose to make large or small tax deductible donations to the Foundation’s vital work in providing grants to individuals and groups within all branches of the performing arts to assist in bringing worthy projects to fruition. The Foundation has always been grateful for the kind and often substantial donations from its Friends
- Annual and Life subscriptions continue to remain, according to Dr Seaborn’s wishes, at extremely reasonable levels.
The Seaborn, Broughton & Walford Foundation distributes a quarterly NEWSLETTER to theatre-goers who register as Friends of the Foundation. The newsletter provides details of large and small theatre productions taking place in Sydney and theatre parties organized by the Foundation.
- Annual subscription costs $11.00
- Life Membership costs $77.00
You are invited to become a Foundation Friend by completing the Joining Form and sending it to the Administrator Ms.Carol Martin:
or by writing to
Level 1/Suite 10, 20 Young Street
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
Telephone: (02) 9955 5444
SB&W FOUNDATION 30th ANNIVERSARY DINNER