Rodney Seaborn Playwriting Support Fund
1) Assistance with the publication of a book or manual about playwriting.
2) Assistance in undertaking a relevant course of study or securing a mentorship position.
3) The organisation of conferences, workshops, master-classes or discussion groups on playwriting or related topics.
4) The setting up of relevant websites
5) Assistance to enable the applicant to explore ancillary aspects of the playwriting craft, such as dramaturgy.
Applicants for assistance from the Fund should download:
Applicants seeking financial support to present or develop a play are advised to apply for funding under the guidelines of the Rodney Seaborn Playwrights Award.
Applications may be submitted by individuals or non-profit arts organisations. They will be considered by a committee appointed by the Trustees of the Rodney Seaborn Playwrights Trust. Funding will be made in two stages the second stage depending upon receipt of satisfactory progress reports.
The next round of applications under the Fund will close on 2 December 2021. It is anticipated that successful applicants will be notified in February 2022.
Applications should be made on the appropriate entry form available on the Seaborn, Broughton & Walford Foundation website.
All enquiries should be addressed to:
Ms Carol Martin
The Seaborn, Broughton & Walford Foundation
Suite 10, 20 Young Street,
Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Phone: 02 9955 5444